872. Celebrating my beautiful niece turning 16!
873. A different route through tall grass.
874. A wonderful time with great friends and their sweet baby girl.
875. Sharing joy and dreams and fears and concerns with those who pass no judgment and can even commiserate.
876. My bigs helping process apples for apple butter.
877. 9 pints of apple butter, two apple pies and 12 more pounds of fresh apples for the coming winter.
878. Our Lord, who continues to provide even when I'm an idiot and don't think he will.
879. My mom.
880. Five men in our church who willingly came to help Daniel carry our beautiful beast of a stainless steel island countertop up our stairs.
881. A cool breeze at the perfect time.
882. Holding a tiny six week old baby and feeling my blood pressure drop.
883. My Facebook break. It's been wonderful.
884. Real books.
885. An old dream resurrected.
886. Quick sewing on blocks for Clementine's quilt.
887. A much needed nap.
888. Occasional arguments with Daniel. It makes me feel like we're both still "in it" when we have dust ups.
889. Gigi's improved reading.
890. Chobani yogurt.