861. That Bea is ok after the TV incident.
862. More and more home organization happening.
863. Planning for a visit from friends.
864. A gallery wall of black and white photos of my favorite people in the world.
865. A list of quickly finished tasks to cross off.
866. Facing fears head on and really examining what the outcomes might be.
867. Brooms. What a terrific invention.
868. Saying goodbye to Facebook, temporarily or not.
869. Building a space for sewing. The giddiness from this helps with the funk.
870. Being able to ask hard questions to my Lord. Answers may not flow back but I know He meets me in my pain and doubt, loves me completely and doesn't let me walk in it alone.