807. My sweet Georgia who turned seven on Wednesday. She is my joy.
808. Sweet siblings who remembered and made their own choices to bless Gigi when she awoke on her day.
809. A daddy who obliges the girl and made her requested breakfast.
810. A tiny girls' request to, "read to me!"
811. Gigi's helpful nature.
812. Phinn's passion.
814. A peaceful walk after a bit of frustration.
815. Some business with more potential.
816. Sidewalk chalk drawing.
817. Park play time with friends.
818. That I can have opinions and the worst thing that happens is I make people mad instead of losing my life like those around the world.
819. Two cups of coffee.
820. Laughing with Daniel.