72. A good interview (I think).
73. A good attorney, getting things done.
74. A good accountant.
75. Hope, staying alive, even in the midst of what look like not so hopeful circumstances.
76. Beginning to see value in some self care.
77. Getting some consistent sleep.
78. Substituting for the preschool.
79. Being accepted by those tiny kiddos without reservation.
80. Being friends with the teacher.
81. Two cars in need of repairs. (An opportunity to push closer into Jesus.)
82. Someone I love lifting me up in her prayers that I might want to pray again.
83. Talking about the hard stuff.
84. Realizing people won't run away when they hear what's happening in my head.
85. Making plans for more renovations and finding joy in the process. (Now to find the money.) :)
86. Looking at our wedding pictures through the eyes of my daughters.
87. Being able to hear Daniel's voice in my head tempering my tendency to become offensive, and hearing he has a Sarah voice in his head urging him to feel his feelings. :)
88. Playing a board game with the bigs after the littles go to bed.
89. Staying up way too late to spend time with my love.
90. An email from a far away friend with some incredible encouragement.