588. My family's love of a good celebration.
589. An April Fool's day with no foolin'.
590. No guilt over hiding/unfollowing/unfriending people on Facebook.
591. Rest for the littlest after some tough stuffy nights up with a cold.
592. Meeting someone from Daniel's past.
593. Seeing the fruit of letting go of certain expectations where hospitality is concerned.
594. Having the privelege to pray for friends.
595. Learning to give grace to legalistic people in the church. We all need grace.
596. 11 almost uninterrupted hours of sleep helping to kick this stupid cold I have.
597. Getting stuff ordered for the kitchen.
598. My kitchen sink arriving.
599. The kids' bathroom sinks arriving.
600. Some tile for a spot in the kitchen floor arriving.
602. A new business sign. We're getting more and more legit.
603. High praise for my man.
604. Watching him get back in the groove.
605. Evenings at the park between dinner and bedtime.
606. Open windows.
607. Clementine's growing vocabulary and articulation.
608. Recalling the day of Phinn's birth.
609. Getting to know more people in the community.
610. A huge mirror for $45. A steal.